Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Finally...a long time no see....


I am finally here, writing again, only a little over two years since my last posting. I can bearly look at my dear cats faces.... it did not end a happy story after all of my worry about them and planning. It made for some very sleepless and tearful nights in england, and still after all this time I think about my Guido and could cry... but we must keep going and many things worse than losing your dear cat has been happening to people all around me, so I must move on and we have. There is so much to tell here. We are still in England and come back and forth as our immigration visa requires us to do, but we have found that we love it here more than in america. Of course that means that there is more work for us here than in the states, that is the reason why Buddy has been coming here for over 60 years. And English fans are loyal fans... they are just getting old! like us !! But now that I have remembered my password and have recovered from a heartbreaking move... I will write more about my life with Buddy... who celebrated his 85th birthday here in England last August. He is still looking and feeling great, singing great, playing great too...he will be appearing at 3 New Years parties, at Ronnie Scotts jazz club in London, then off to the Savoy for a live BBC Radio 2 broadcast with a 33 piece orchestra, then on to BBC TV for Jools Holland's New Years Eve Hootenanny...

1 comment:

  1. Hello Lezlie

    It was great to meet you and Buddy at David and Val's on Sunday - was looking for your 'Britain' blog and found this page - sounds like you've had a bit of a torrid time recently - hope things continue to improve - glad to see that you are at the Apex in Bury St Edmunds next Feb - we have friends up there so will try to catch your concert. Good luck with the new Year marathon!
    Julie xx
    julie@carltondesign.co.uk

    ReplyDelete